LVN to BSN
Our LVN to BSN program is designed for students who meet the program's minimum eligibility requirements and who have a valid California LVN license and want to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Students who have already completed a Bachelor's Degree in another discipline may also apply for entry to this nursing program.
We admit up to four LVN to BSN students each fall. These students join a cohort of Traditional BSN Students, admitted in the same term. Therefore, the School of Nursing entrance requirements for our LVN to BSN program tis consistent with the entrance requirements of our Traditional students.
The LVN-BSN application period opens in the fall, Oct. 1 through Nov. 30, for admission to this program. The Fall application and application instructions are posted on our Nursing Web site under the Fall Applications link. Please visit the links, below, to learn about the program eligibility changes prior to actually completing the online application.
- Entry Requirements for our LVN to BSN Program
- LVN Nursing Skills Mandatory Assessment
- Pre-Nursing Core
- When and How to Apply to the School of Nursing
- Additional Degree Requirements
- Three-Year Curriculum Sequence
- Program Costs
- Admissions Options
- Language Other Than English Proficiency Information
- Background Checks
- Nursing Student Expectations