- Facility Services Home
- About Us
- Customer Request
- Safety in the Workplace
- Utility Mark-Outs, Airborne Irritants, & Utility Outages
- Building, Construction, & Contractor Information
- Energy Management and Utility Services
- Facilities Development & Management
- FDM Administration
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Map of CSUSM
The Lock Shop is responsible for all keys and locks at CSUSM.
1. Keys are issued to end-users only.
2. Keys are not to be duplicated.
3. Keys are not to be used by or transferred to others.
To pick up a key, you must present a CSUSM identification card or a Driver's License.
Generally, the Lock Shop completes key requests within 24 hours of receiving the key request approval. However, at the beginning and ending of the academic semester, there may be delays. We recommend calling prior to picking up keys.
For lock repairs, please use our online Service Request form or call 760-750-4600.