- Keys issued by this University remain the property of CSUSM.
- Key requests will be processed in the order received and an email will be sent to the Key Holder (person whose name the key is in) when the key is ready for pickup.
- Key Holder is to maintain control of all keys and access cards issued to them until returned to the University Services Building (USB) front desk. Any misuse will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Keys may not be duplicated or transferred to others.
- Keys must be returned to the USB front desk when no longer authorized or needed.
To obtain a key or card key, please complete the Key Request Form.
By clicking "SUBMIT" on the Key Request Form, you agree to these terms listed above and agree to sole responsibility of all keys issued to your name.
- Confirm with the Key Holder that they do not already have an access card or key. Access may just need to be updated. Please contact the Lock Shop email@example.com with questions regarding existing access.
Lost/Stolen Access Cards & Keys
Notify the Lock Shop firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible so they can deactivate the access card.
Call UPD at (760) 750-4567 to report the missing key or access card. You will be given an Incident # for lost card access and a case number for hard keys to enter in the key request form.
Locks Repairs & Rekeys
Please submit an online Service Request form.
Service Hours & Location
When your key is available for pick up you will recieve an email. Keys/access cards may be picked up Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. at the University Services building (USB) located at 441 La Moree Rd., San Marcos, CA 92078.
Keys that are no longer authorized or needed, must be returned directly to the USB front desk.