department menu

Required Documents to Veterans Center - Active Duty

If using Tuition-Assistance (TA), documents will go directly to the Cashiers office.

The Veterans Center will process a fee deferment for Ch. 33 Post 9/11 only. Other chapters are responsibile for payment to the school and must talk to the Cashiers office to set-up a payment plan or other possible fee deferments. If you have applied for Financial Aid, you will also receive a fee deferment on your account. For further information on Financial Aid fee deferments, please refer directly to Financial Aid. Fee deferments can be viewed on your Student Center in MyCsusm, on the top right corner.