Your  Account:


student at computer

Applying to CSUSM


All applications must be submitted online via Cal State Apply.

Applying for VA Educational Benefits

Registration of Classes

Required Documents to Cougar Central

NOTICE to Transferring STEM Majors*

Starting in Fall 2018, the new pre-requisite for CHEM 150 is: A score of above 50% on the Chemistry Placement Exam (CPE), or either CHEM 101 or CHEM 105 with a minimum grade of C.

 You will be required to take the CPE before registering for CHEM 150, if you have not met the CHEM 101 or 105 course pre-requisite requirement. If you plan to enroll in CHEM 150 you will need to take the CPE, this must be done in March or April  in order to enroll during priority Fall registration

Please refer to the information about the CPE and register for the exam.