Your  Account:

Military Transcripts

When applying for admission, UNOFFICIAL military transcripts will have to be provided directly to Admissions and are required to process your admission application. You can print them and submit to Admissions; official transcripts are not required/necessary. CSUSM can receive electronic transcripts only from the institutions not the applicant. 

You can send them to:

See the listed sites below of where and how to obtain your military transcripts. 

Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans