Your  Account:

Transfer Credit & Information

  • When applying, official transcripts for all previously attended post-secondary educational institutions will have to be provided.
  • When applying, unofficial military transcripts will have to be provided. These can be obtained from the Joint Services Transcript System.
    • Please note, that all  USAF Airmen will be required to submit copies of their CCAF transcript.
  • When applying, a copy of DD214 must be provided. (Veterans only)
  • Transfer credit is not determined until after a student has attended orientation and registered for classes.
  • The University follows ACE guidelines for military credit on AARTS/SMARTS transcripts.
  • Majority of transfer credit will be elective units.
  • The University will accept credit from CCAF and DLI.
  • The University will accept CLEP tests.  Please see memo for Approved CLEP tests.
  • We do not accept DANTES.