To maximize student success at CSUSM, you have chosen to participate in EOP. The following agreement was signed during your program orientation and formalizes your admission into the program.
EOP agrees to:
- Develop and update your educational plans;
- Clarify your academic and personal concerns and help you secure the resources to effectively deal with them;
- Provide timely access to critical information and deadlines;
- Assist you in becoming “system smart” by connecting you with other students and academic support professionals who can provide you with specialized services;
- Provide priority registration for the first two semesters as an EOP student;
- Provide eligible students with EOP grant aid as available.
Students agree to:
- Complete at least two program contacts with EOP per semester. Of the two mandatory contacts, one contact must be with an EOP professional staff member and the other contact may be completed by participating in EOP services, such as workshops, student mixers, or other activity promoted by the program;
- Make at least one program contact prior to the sixth week of every semester in order to avoid a registration hold;
- Bring advising materials to all counseling appointments;
- Complete the FAFSA every year before March 2nd (if eligible);
- Meet with major advisor as needed, once major is declared;
- Meet additional requirements should I be placed on Financial Aid Disqualification, Academic Probation, or Academic Disqualification;
- Attend an Exit Interview before withdrawing and/or taking academic leave.