Payroll Warrant Distribution
Paychecks are officially called pay warrants.
Pay warrants and direct deposit advice notices are distributed by Student Financial
Services at the Cashiers Office.
The Cashiers Office distributes pay warrants for all employees including staff, faculty
and student assistants. The Cashiers Office is located in Cougar Central, Craven Hall,
The following guidelines are for University Employees:
- University employees are paid once per month. See the pay calendar for pay dates.
- Authorized Department Designated Representatives (DDR) may pick up pay warrants after
1:00 pm on master payroll dates, and after 10:00 am on mid-month pay days. DDRs will
distribute warrants in their respective departments immediately after picking up warrants.
- In the event DDRs did not pick up pay warrants, individuals may pick up after 3:00
pm on master payroll dates, and after 1:00 pm on mid-month pay days.
- Special distribution procedures are provided for paydays that occur on campus closure
days or holidays. Instructions are communicated to all employees via email and posted
on the web.
- Pay Warrant Distribution Procedures (PDF)
Please contact Student Financial Services at (760) 750-4490 if you have any questions regarding the distribution of payroll