See below for a list of resources available for you on campus.
In addition, visit our Online Tools for Academic Success, where you can read different tips and techniques to hone your study habits and do
Personalized Academic Success Services (PASS)
- Personalized Academic Success Services (PASS) works with students to assess each student’s situation holistically to provide appropriate
support and resources (on-campus or in the community) to help students achieve academic
and personal success.
Student Outreach and Referral (SOAR) and Cougar Care Network (CCN)
- Language Learning Center
- Tutoring and support for languages and advising for the Language Other Than English
- Math Lab
- Support for mathematics courses, especially courses that fulfill the B4 General Education
- STEM Student Success Center
- Tutoring for many different courses in the College of Science and Mathematics
- Writing Center
- Tutoring for all students for writing assignments in any course