See below for a list of resources available for you on campus.
In addition, visit our Online Tools for Academic Success, where you can read different tips and techniques to hone your study habits and do
Personalized Academic Success Services (PASS)
- Personalized Academic Success Services (PASS) works with students to assess each student’s situation holistically to provide appropriate
support and resources (on-campus or in the community) to help students achieve academic
and personal success.
Student Outreach and Referral (SOAR) and Cougar Care Network (CCN)
- The Cougar Care Network (CCN) is CSUSM’s early support program to improve student success, retention, and persistence
by providing information, resources, and support needed to ensure a student's personal
and academic success.
- Academic Success Center
- Workshops, events, tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, Transfer Tuesdays and study
- STEM Success Center (now including the Math Lab!)
- Tutoring for many different courses in the College of Science and Mathematics, including
courses that fulfill the B4 General Education Requirement. We're bringing back the
"M" in STEM, merging with the Math Lab!
- Writing Center
- Tutoring for all students for writing assignments in any course