The mission of the Center is to foster the development of effective leaders at all levels: individual, team, organization, and community.
This mission is achieved by promoting innovative leadership research and by offering educational programs and mentoring opportunities to current and aspiring leaders.
- Conduct research on leadership and related areas such as mentoring
- Present papers at professional conferences
- Develop student awards for leadership
- Promote student and faculty interactions with business leaders
- Organize and support leadership seminars
- Create collaborations with other leadership centers, both domestic and international
- Offer leadership development programs