Campus Election Events
Election 2020 Virtual Events
CSUSM is taking COVID-19 precautions doing our part to "flatten the curve." This means reduced operations, including canceling
all on campus events.
This page is not a comprehensive list of election-related activities at CSUSM. These
events have not been vetted nor endorsed. If you would like your event listed on this page, please fill out the Add Event Form.
Tuesday, November 3 to Friday, November 6
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHS) Drop-in Hours
- Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) will have counselors available for 30-minute
appointments with students. Students must call (760) 750 -4915 to schedule an appointment
(same day appointments will be available).
- Wednesday, November 11 - So What Did You Think of the Election? Debrief Election 2020
- Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM (PST) | Register
- Join faculty, staff, and students from across the country for a national discussion
to debrief and discuss the 2020 Elections. Designed to reach across differences and
create a space for discourse, this national facilitated dialogue is based on the fundamental
value of the pursuit of knowledge for the public good.
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions about any content on this page or if you are interested in listing
your event at this site, contact Rochelle Smarr at firstname.lastname@example.org.