Throughout the CSUSM campus there are various signs that will direct you to your final
destination. Most campus signage is managed through the Planning, Design and Construction
(PDC) office; if you require new signage in your area you can submit a signage request
directly to the PDC office.
There are a number of different types of signs that the Planning, Design and Construction
office can provide:
A. Paper Insert
- Name and Department insert for sign holder.
- Campus Standard: First Name Initial, Last Name and Department. Director Level and
above receive title under Name.
- Signage holders vary by building. Photos below are merely examples.
3x6 or 3x8 Cubicle Signs
6x6 Office Sign
B. Tactile Sign Holder (Design will vary by building)
C. Custom Signage
- Any other sign type not listed above.
- For A-Frame and Event Signage, please contact SLL/Dean of Students Office and/or Events
& Conference Services (ECS) for more information regarding policies and procedures
for these types of signs on campus.
- Campus A-Frame Policy
If you have any questions regarding campus signage or a request you have submitted,
please email email@example.com or call 760-750-4653.