Final Exam Information
Fall & Spring Semester
A two‐hour examination period has been scheduled for each class that is meeting two or more hours per week, when the catalog indicates that a final is needed. Finals are scheduled in same classroom as the section meets during semester. Classes may NOT meet finals week during their regularly scheduled class meeting time
Final Exam Information for Fall Classes
- The following Fall Make Up Final Exam Times are available during finals week. Please
submit the Finals Change by Faculty Request Form (NOT a Student Form) to start this process.
- Tuesday, 7:00-9:00 AM
- Friday, 6:15-8:15 PM
- Friday, 8:30-10:30 PM
- Saturday, 4:00-6:00 PM
- Saturday, 6:15-8:15 PM
- Saturday, 8:30-10:30 PM
Final Exam Information for Spring Classes
- Spring Make Up Final Exam Times are not readily available. Faculty may still submit the Finals Change by Faculty Request Form (NOT a Student Form) to inquiry if a room or final exam timeblock is available.
- Faculty View of Finals Exams
- Finals Change by Faculty Request Form (NOT a Student Form)
- Final Exam Conflict Policy - This policy establishes a process for rescheduling final examinations when the final exam schedule calls for a student to take many exams within a short period of time.