Welcome to your first year at CSUSM! Navigating college life can be a bit difficult
to transition into and the following resources have been compiled to make the change
a little easier.
- Who To Call For What: A printable document listing the below campus departments and contact information
for first-year freshmen.
- CAMP - College Assistance Migrant Program:Provides entering first-year students from migrant and seasonal farmworker backgrounds
to succeed in college by providing support services to students.
- College Access, Readiness and Success Services: Student support programs that enhance the retention, graduations, and success of
all students: Early Assessment Program (EAP), EPT/ELM Requirements; Personalized Academic
Success Services (PASS), Early Start
- Disability Support Services: Provides opportunities for higher education to students with disabilities and to
making programs, activities, and facilities at CSUSM fully accessible to students
- EOP - Educational Opportunity Program: Provides students with a variety of support services to assist eligible students
toward the goal of attaining a college degree - such as EOP grant, transitional programs,
residential summer bridge experience, mentoring, and counseling services.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships: Assists in guiding students through the financial aid application process, explains
the types of student aid programs available, how funds are disbursed, and requirements
to maintain continued eligibility for financial aid.
- PASO - Pathways to Academic Success & Opportunities: Assists Latino students with educational opportunities and academic attainment.
- Registration and Records: Search for classes, registration calendar, fees and charges, MyCSUSM, request transcripts,
- SHCS - Student Health & Counseling Services: Offers healthcare by offering primary care, preventive services, wellness education,
and mental health services to students.
- The Quad: Housing for enrolled CSUSM students.
- TRIO Student Support Services: Offers personal, transitional, and academic support to students from first-generation,
low-income, and disability backgrounds, enabling them to persist and graduate from
- UVA - University Village Apartments: Housing for enrolled CSUSM students.
- Veteran Services: A one-stop shop for veterans, active-duty, and dependents, where students can receive
support in achieving their academic and career goals with services tailored to their