K-12 Partner School Districts and Families
The Alliance partners with multiple school districts and other local partnerships
and offers many outreach opportunities.
K-12 Partner School Districts
In addition to having Guaranteed Admission Agreements with ten local school districts,
CSUSM also has agreements with sovereign governments and other educational agencies.
Part of a partner school district?
Guaranteed Admissions Requirements
To be accepted at CSUSM as an Alliance student, students must:
- be continually enrolled in the District since the 9th grade
- complete all A-G coursework required by CSU admission policies
- meet minimum CSU eligibility index requirements
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 upon graduation
- take the SAT/ACT reasoning tests
NOTE: The California State University (CSU) has temporarily suspended the use of
ACT/SAT examinations in determining admission eligibility for all CSU campuses for
the 2021-2022 academic year. This temporary change of admission eligibility applies
only for the fall 2021, winter 2022 and spring 2022 admission cycles.”
- participate in and successfully pass the Early Assessment Program in their junior
year in mathematics and English, or successfully complete additional coursework designed
to build the appropriate skills and knowledge
- submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)