K-12 Partner School Districts and Families
The Alliance partners with multiple school districts and other local partnerships and offers many outreach opportunities.
K-12 Partner School Districts
- Carlsbad Unified School District - MOU
- Escondido Union High School District - MOU
- Fallbrook Union High School District / Fallbrook Union Elementary School District / Vallecitos School District - MOU
- Lake Elsinore Unified School District - MOU
- Murrieta Valley Unified School District - MOU
- Oceanside Unified School District - MOU
- San Marcos Unified School District - MOU
- Temecula Valley Unified School District - MOU
- Valley Center/Pauma Unified School District - MOU
- Vista Unified School District - MOU
In addition to having Guaranteed Admission Agreements with ten local school districts, CSUSM also has agreements with sovereign governments and other educational agencies.
Part of a partner school district?
- Counselors can participate in the CSUSM Counselor Forum in Spring each year
- Participate in the Major/Minor Fair
- Districts can sign-up for Campus Tour
- High School and Middle School Zoom in the Rooms (ZitRs) which are college readiness presentations.
To be accepted at CSUSM as an Alliance student, students must:
- be enrolled in high school grades 9th - 12th
- complete all A-G coursework required by CSU admission policies
- meet minimum CSU eligibility index requirements
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 upon graduation
- participate in and successfully pass the Early Assessment Program in their junior year in mathematics and English, or successfully complete additional coursework designed to build the appropriate skills and knowledge
- submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)