When a timely warning is issued, it shall be entitled "Timely Warning Crime Bulletin" and contain the following:
- A statement that reads, "This Timely Warning Bulletin is being issued in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Act, and the purpose is to provide preventative information to the campus community to aid members from becoming the victim of a similar crime."
- Identify the Clery Act reportable crime that occurred (i.e., rape, burglary, motor vehicle theft, arson, etc.)
- The date, time, and location the crime occurred
- The date the Timely Warning Bulletin is issued
- Description of the suspect, if known, and especially when law enforcement is seeking assistance from the public to locate
- At least three preventative tips or points of information specifically related to the type of crime which occurred that could help others from becoming the victim of a similar crime
- The phone number of UPD and a statement encouraging community members to report all information about crimes to UPD
- If appropriate, the phone number of support services
The Timely Warning Bulletins shall not include, under any circumstances, the name of the victim, or information so specific (i.e., specific address or dorm room number or floor) that would or likely could identify the victim of the crimes of sexual violence, rape, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking.15 Timely Warning Bulletins should use gender and culturally inclusive language and avoid victim-blaming language.