Selected in the Fall semester
(50) $2000 scholarships will be provided to qualified Cal State San Marcos students. These $2000 awards are renewable for a second year to qualifying students. Applicants must file a FAFSA application showing financial need and also have a 3.25 GPA. Renewal awards will be based on recipients maintaining a 3.00 GPA. The 50 scholarships will be selected from the following groups:
(10) Students from CoBA. (5)entering freshmen and (5) transfer students
(10) Students from CoAS (5) entering freshmen and (5) transfer students
(10) Students from the School of Nursing all to be entering freshmen
(10) Students who are returning to pursue their education, any year students
(10) Students from the College of Education - all to be 5th year credential students. Since this is a one year program, new applicants from College of Ed will be awarded the scholarships in 2008-2009.