University Survey Committee
The University Survey Committee is composed of representatives from Academic Affairs,
Financial & Administrative Services, Institutional Planning & Analysis (Chair), Instructional
& Informational Technology Services, Student Affairs, and University Communications.
The University Survey Committee:
- Reviews University Survey Proposals to ensure the information sought serves university interests and is not already available
in another form.
- Coordinates the administration of surveys to minimize overlap and duplication in content,
sampling, and scheduling.
- Disseminates best practices and provides support and/or training for university survey development, administration, and analysis.
- Approves survey requests by outside entities.
- Maintains the University Survey Calendar.
Please contact Cameron Stevenson, University Survey Committee Chair, with any questions regarding the committee or