Student Learning Outcomes
Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics will be able to:
- Apply the core concepts of algebra and analysis.
- Explain mathematical ideas, written and verbally, in a clear and organized way.
- Develop and write mathematical proofs.
- Apply mathematical algorithms and use appropriate technology for the solution of mathematical
problems and analysis of real world models.
- Recognize the interdependency of different areas of mathematics, as well as connections
between mathematics and other disciplines.