Student Learning Outcomes
Students who graduate with a Master of Science in Mathematics will be able to:
- Apply advanced concepts of algebra.
- Apply advanced concepts of analysis.
- Compose and present extended passages of mathematical prose following modern conventions
of precision and clarity.
- Develop and write mathematical proofs in advanced areas of mathematics.
- Develop and analyze mathematical models and algorithms, utilizing appropriate software
and drawing from different fields of mathematics when necessary.