EXPECTATIONS of the PROPOSER:
- Act as a liaison between A&L and guest lecturer/artist.
- Provide co-sponsor payment information OR connect the facilitator of this information with the Arts & Lectures Coordinator.
- When seeking outside funding, use the Arts & Lectures approved template to ask for funding.
- Ensure International guests have proper work documentation for payment prior to submitting your proposal. (To determine what documents are needed, visit the Information for International Visiting Faculty and Scholars page.
- Provide A&L with event description and event image(s) for promotional materials at least 60 days prior to the start of the semester when event is occurring.
- Ensure contract is returned to the Arts & Lectures coordinator 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Help to promote your event by distributing event promotional materials that are provided by A&L.
- Introduce the guest artist/lecturer at your event, or arrange for someone to do so.