This page provides resources for CSUSM faculty and staff to improve the effectiveness
of internal communications across the University.
NewsCenter is the official source of news for CSUSM staff, faculty, students, alumni
and the community. Publication is weekly during academic terms. Submit an idea.
Request for Photography
The Office of Communications does its best to accommodate requests for photography.
For more information about what we cover or to have a photographer at your event,
make a request.
- Brand & Logo Style Guide Learn how to convey our brand using the brand standards and style guide document
or connect to our Communications network drive to access logo files and official templates.
- Official Campus Photos Connect to our Communications network drive to browse our growing library of official
- Accessibility Statement for Event Advertising The CSUSM policy on ADA Accommodations for Non-Instructional University Events requires
that all advertising include the official accessibility statement and logos.
- Photo and Video Image Library If you are looking for a particular photo that was featured on NewsCenter you may
find it in our image library.
- CSU Chancellor's Office Style Guide The CSU Chancellor’s Office Style Guide has been prepared to provide guidelines for
stylistic consistency in systemwide print, Web and other media content.