Student Learning Outcomes
Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development will be able to:
- Use theory and research to explain lifespan development in individual, family, and/or
- Critically evaluate evidence-based practices, programs, or policy solutions to address
real-world problems related to human development.
- Analyze structural inequities related to lifespan development to identify strategies
for promoting social justice.
- Assess needs and evaluate the delivery of human services
- Use research methods in Human Development to design, analyze, and conduct research, and
present research findings.
- Apply professional ethics, knowledge, awareness, and/or skills for health and human