Classes Taught At CSUSM
- PSCI 480 - Game of Politics
- PSCI 410 - Congress and the Legislative Process
- PSCI 305 - Race, Ethnicity, Power and Politics in the U.S.
- PSCI 301 - Practice of Political Research
- PSCI 100 - U.S. Government and Politics
- 2015 Ph.D. Political Science. University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2009 M.A. Political Science. University of Georgia
- 2007 B.A. English Edcuation. Huazhong Normal University
Congressional representation, interest group politics, money in politics, race and
Li, Ruoxi, and Bradley M. Jones (2020) “Why Do Immigrants Participate in Politics Less Than Native-Born Citizens? A Formative
Years Explanation.” The Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Politics 5(1): 62–91.