Classes Taught At CSUSM
- PSCI 480 - Game of Politics
- PSCI 410 - Congress and the Legislative Process
- PSCI 305 - Race, Ethnicity, Power and Politics in the U.S.
- PSCI 301 - Practice of Political Research
- PSCI 100 - U.S. Government and Politics
- 2015 Ph.D. Political Science. University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2009 M.A. Political Science. University of Georgia
- 2007 B.A. English Edcuation. Huazhong Normal University
Congressional representation, interest group politics, money in politics, race and ethnicity.
Li, Ruoxi (2022) "The Malapportionment of the US House of Representatives, 1940-2020" PS: Political Science and Politics
Li, Ruoxi (2021) "Teaching Undergraduates R in an Introductory Research Methods Course: A Step-by-Step Approach" Journal of Political Science Education 17 (4), 653-671.
Li, Ruoxi, and Bradley M. Jones (2020) “Why Do Immigrants Participate in Politics Less Than Native-Born Citizens? A Formative Years Explanation.” The Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Politics 5(1): 62–91.