Your  Account:

Independent Contractor

The Office of Human Resources (OHR) performs the front end analysis for appointment categories, which includes Independent Contractors. Please complete the Contractor-Consultant Determination Form found on Human Resource’s website to determine if the appointment can be processed as an Independent Contractor.

If you have questions, please contact your assigned HR Analyst. If you are uncertain of your Analyst assignment, please refer to the directory.

If an IC is approved by OHR, follow the below instructions for processing the IC agreement. 

Independent Contractor Packets: