Your  Account:

Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance  

Although the University maintains property insurance to cover losses to buildings, roadways and other infrastructure due to perils such as fire and flood, the University does not maintain insurance to cover losses to department and college property such as music instruments, fine art, lap tops, servers, copiers, computers and other equipment. Campus units may request and fund coverage by the Inland Marine policy to insure high value personal property, particularly when damage or loss would potentially affect a department’s operation or academic program. To obtain a quote for Inland Marine Insurance, please e-mail the following information to Sue Belt, extension 4502.

  • Description of the item (s) to be insured

  • Value of the item (s) to be insured

  • Length of time the item (s) need to be insured

  • A contract

In most instances, your request will be completed within ten (10) working days.