Welcome to Student Health & Counseling Services, we acknowledge that wellness is essential to academic success. We are committed to recognizing the health needs of our diverse student population and promoting the social, emotional, and physical well being of our students so that they may achieve their academic goals.
We strive to promote services and health education designed to prevent and resolve health problems that may interfere with student retention and success.The SHCS staff includes medical and administrative professionals who are trained to assist students who have medical and other health related problems.
The primary mission of the Student Health and Counseling Services Team is:
- To provide quality medical care that allows students to perform optimally, physically, and mentally; and to enhance their academic and intellectual potential.
- To promote and encourage personal responsibility through informed decision making regarding students' lifestyle.
- To provide an environment that is culturally sensitive, compassionate, affordable, accessible and confidential.
- To provide effective Health Education programs to help students develop healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices.
- To enhance the academic mission through the provision of educational and co-curricular opportunities for student engagement.
All clinic staff see patients by appointment, except for pharmacy and urgent care injuries. Please call us at (760) 750-4915 during regular office hours to make an appointment. If you must cancel your appointment, please call us 24 hours in advance so your allotted time may be given to another student in need.
For the safety and protection of your children and their health, we kindly request that other childcare arrangements are made for your appointment time, especially during this season with the seasonal flu. Thank you.
Connect with us:
Student Health &
120 Craven Rd, Ste 100
San Marcos, CA 92078
Phone: (760) 750-4915
Fax: (760) 750-3181