- Office of Academic Advising - Provides academic advising to all admitted undergraduate students with majors and/or minors in the College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (CSTEM) at CSUSM.
- Degree Planner - Interactive online tool that provides proactive course planning for students.
- Roadmaps - 4-year Roadmaps provide suggested course sequence towards completion of degree. They include projected course offerings and are subject to change due to faculty availability and student demand. CSUSM students are strongly encouraged to fine-tune a personalized graduation plan with an academic advisor and/or by utilizing the Degree Planner in myCSUSM.
- Chemistry Major Worksheet
- Chemistry Education Major Worksheet
- Biochemistry Major Worksheet
- Chemistry Minor Worksheet
Chemistry Faculty Advisor: Dr. Paul Jasien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Biochemistry Faculty Advisor: Dr. Kambiz Hamadani (email@example.com)
STEM Student Success Center
The STEM Student Success Center supports students by providing study space and access to peer tutors for: BIOL 210, 211, 215; CHEM 150, 201, 202, 250; CS 111, 211, 231, 311; MATH 260, 270, 350, 374;and PHYS 201, 202, 203, 205, 206. The Center is located in ACD 202 and open from 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday and from 9:00am-2:00pm on Fridays.