Distribution & Property Control Services
Distribution and Property Control Services is dedicated to optimizing service while providing products and services that maximize system resources; maintaining the highest level of professionalism, ethics and integrity in support of the university mission.
- Provides accurate accounting for the acquisition, movement and disposition of University (State) property.
- Receives and delivers all incoming packages for the University.
- Packs and ships all outgoing materials via appropriate carrier.
- Supports all academic & administrative mail service needs of the University.
- Sorts and delivers all incoming USPS and intra-campus mail and processes all outgoing mail.
- Provides information and assistance for bulk mail, special permit mail, overnight mail, postal forms and information on USPS postal regulations and restrictions.
You may bring your mail to Distribution Services located in the University Services Building, Room 32. The following cut-off times must be met for mail to be processed and sent out on the same day:
- Federal Express: 2:00 PM
- USPS Express Mail, Certified Mail: 2:00 PM
- USPS FIRST CLASS, Priority, Air Mail: 3:00 PM
Please call Distribution Services at Ext. 4525 if you have any questions.