Graduate Representatives Council
The Graduate Representatives Council (GRC) brings a unified voice to graduate students and provides support for graduate student issues and concerns in collaboration with the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR). In addition, the Dean of OGSR, Dr. Charles De Leone, may seek advice from the GRC regarding graduate student issues that would benefit from the council’s feedback to provide student-driven solutions to improve the grudate student experience at CSUSM.
Each College has representatives who updates the executive board on current news and community interest.
Joining the GRC
As a College Representative, you will have the opportunity to bring a unified voice to graduate students in your college.
Benefits of serving as a College Representative include:
- Leadership Experience: Develop leadership skills by representing your college and advocating for your peers.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow graduate students, faculty, and administrators across campus.
- Professional Development: Gain valuable experience in communication, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- Impact: Make a meaningful difference by contributing to student-driven solutions that improve the graduate student experience.
- Recognition: Be recognized for your contributions to the graduate community and enhance your resume/CV.
- Attend GRC meetings.
- Serve as a liaison between your college's graduate students and the GRC.
- Provide updates and reports on your college's graduate student activities and concerns.
- Assist with GRC events as needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference, gain leadership experience, and connect with fellow graduate students and university administrators.
If you are interested in being a representative for your program please contact the GRC via email at email@example.com
Meet Your 2023-2024
. President Vice President Treasurer
Kanav Aggarwa Jocelyne Dates Kendrix Reynolds
Biotechnology Biological Sciences History
GRC publishes a newsletter to keep you updated and connected with the graduate community.