The University provides graduate students with multiple resources to help guide and support them through their academic career at CSUSM and beyond. Please select an item below to access a list of resources available to graduate students.
- Career Center
The Career Center offers services that aspire to allow all CSUSM alumni to attain career fulfillment and empower students and alumni to design and manage their career paths with clarity, competence, and confidence. Other services within the Career Center include Handshake, Cougar Connect, and Cougar Career Closet.
- Cougar Care Network
Cougar Care Network is a one-stop-shop that helps students with challanges inside or outside of the classroom.
- Cougar PantryThe Cougar Pantry serves to fight food insecurity at CSUSM by distributing food on campus. Check the following link for distribution dates, times and more information.
- Dean of StudentsThe Dean of Students Office works to assist students in creating a resolution for any university matter.
- Disability Support ServicesThe Office of Disability Support Services (DSS) has been designated to provide services and accommodations to students with disabilities.
- DREAMER Resource Office
The DREAMER Resource Office provides a welcoming and safe atmosphere and serves as a resource for our undocumented students. We facilitate the process of finding solutions to challenges students face due to their immigration status. The DREAMer Resource Office helps undocumented students overcome barriers to the achievement of their academic and professional goals as well as their personal well-being.
- Financial Aid and ScholarshipsFinancial Aid and Scholarships has a committed team of professionals who are here to work in partnership with you to help you understand and manage your college expenses, identify ways to meet those expenses, and keep you up-to-date with information that can assist you and your family in ways to realize your goals.
- Office of Inclusive ExcellenceThe Office of Inclusive Excellence provides ongoing attention to and investment in inclusive excellence, equity, diversity, and social justice.
- Student Health and Counseling ServicesAt the Student Health and Counseling Services students can schedule a meeting with on campus psycologist, visit a doctor, and more.
- Student Leadership and Involvement CenterThe Student Leadership & Involvement Center (SLIC) develops students’ capacity to lead and initiate positive social change. Through inclusive programs, we engage students in leadership and co-curricular opportunities that foster the Tukwut experience.
- Student Life Centers for Identity, Inclusion and Empowerment
The Student Life Centers are committed to celebrating, educating and creating spaces for students to find a sense of belonging through developing self-awareness, exploring intersections of identity, and engaging in educational, social, and community programming.
They are comprised of the Black Student Center, Cross-Cultural Center, Latinx Center, GBTQA Pride Center, and the Women & Gender Equity Center.
- Technology Support Services for StudentsStudent Technology Support Services can assist with the CSUSM account issues and lend computers, camperas, and viideo recorders to student.
- University Ombuds
The Office of University Ombuds is here to help current CSUSM faculty, staff and enrolled students resolve University-related conflicts, disputes, or complaints on an informal basis. The Office of University Ombuds helps CSUSM faculty, staff and students develop options, explore solutions and understand policy where appropriate.
- University Student Union
The University Student Union (USU) serves as the center of campus life by providing welcoming and innovative spaces that foster community engagement and campus pride.
- Veterans Services
The Veterans Services team is comprised of faculty and staff, all military-connected and mostly veterans, serving our student veterans, active duty, and family members in a number of ways. They are dedicated to ensuring the successful transition of our students into meaningful careers. Veteran Services provides opportunities for mentorship and professional development; networking and portfolio building; and to meet with VA claims representatives.
- Writing Center
The Writing Center is a welcoming learning environment where certified student consultants offer constructive guidance to all writers of all levels at all stages of the writing process. Through one-on-one or small group sessions, they discuss various strategies, instill confidence, provide resources, and encourage critical thinking.
Check out the comprehensive list of Student Resources.