ASI Cougar Pantry distributions for all CSUSM students resume Wednesday, April 22
from 10AM - 1PM (while supplies last) in the UVA parking lot, Lot O.
In order to support the health and safety of our staff and campus community, we are
eliminating the shopping model.
This will be a “drive-through" distribution. Here’s how it works:
- Grab a face covering before you leave your home.
- Drive up to Lot O.
- Turn right into the lot.
- Put on your face covering.
- Stop at check-in and roll down your window.
- Tell us your student ID number & how many people you’re shopping for.
- If there’s more than one student in your car or if you have dietary restrictions,
let us know.
- Pull forward and open your trunk.
- An ASI member will place pre-bagged groceries in your trunk and close it.
- Head on home and load up your pantry!
With this no-touch service, attendees will not be permitted to exit your vehicle in
If you live in @csusm_housing, please check your email for specific instructions.