Apply for Open Positions
ASI typically interviews and hires students in the spring semester for employment
the following Fall semester. The ASI Elections open each Spring semester.
Applications are now open! Applications close Friday, October 8th at 5:00pm
Click the links below to view each open position's job description:
ASI Campus Activities Board
ASI Board of Directors
- Board positions are student leadership positions with their own descriptions in the
ASI Bylaws. Please see page 19 of our ASI Bylaws to read more about these opportunities.
- College of Education, Health, and Human Services (CEHHS) Representative (1)
- Student at Large Representatives for Diversity & Inclusion (1)
- Student at Large Representative for Sustainability (1)
- Student Veterans Representative (1)
Employment / Representation Opportunities
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If positions are open, please review the information above before applying.