Festival 78 at CSUSM is an interactive outdoor art & music festival held annually on the Mangrum
Track and Field. The festival unites the students through the music, art and entertainment.
This is THE road to Spring and you won't want to miss it!
Save the date! Festival 78 will take place on Saturday, April 25, 2020 from 3-7pm on the Mangrum Track and Field!
View photos from the festival on our Flickr Profile.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR TICKETS TO FESTIVAL 78.
CSUSM student tickets go on sale Monday, March 16th!
There are a limited amount of tickets available!
If student tickets sell out before April 13, there will be no guest tickets sold.
Purchase your tickets early to secure the lower ticket price!
March 16, 2020 - April 12, 2020: $15* CSUSM student tickets
April 13, 2020 - April 25, 2020: $30* CSUSM students and $40* guest
Each CSUSM student is allowed to purchase one guest ticket. Guest must provide valid
federal or state ID and must enter with CSUSM student.
Know Before You Go
- There is NO re-entry.
- Gates close at 6:00 PM.
- Students using a student ticket MUST present valid, CSUSM ID.
- Guests MUST be accompanied into the venue with a CSUSM student.
- Everyone entering the venue must present a valid state or federal ID (license, passport,
military ID, etc.).
- Your ticket- digital is okay!
- Your state or federal ID
- CLEAR bags smaller than 12x6x12" (opaque or colored bags not permitted)
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- NEW DIMENSIONS: No bags larger than 12x6x12"
- No bags that are not clear
- All bags will be checked by hired security upon entry
- No refillable or disposable beverage containers
- FREE water will be available inside the venue! Soft drinks and other beverages available
- ID will be checked upon entry to the festival and you will receive a wristband
- No lighters, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, marijuana, pipes, or electronic smoking devices
will be allowed inside the venue
- No outside food or beverage (Guests with medical diets should speak with a ASI staff
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance)
- No chairs
- No blankets or seat cushions
- No cameras with a removable lens
- No beach balls, frisbees, anything designed to be thrown
- No pets (including ESAs)
- No laser pointers
- No skateboards, scooters, bicycles etc.
- No knives or weapons of any sort
- No umbrellas
- NEW: No video cameras
- NEW: No posters, banners, flags, or signs
- NEW: No computers, tablets, or laptops
- NEW: No poles or rods
- NEW: No coolers
If you're 21 years of age or older, please note that:
- Valid state/federal ID is required to enter the beer garden (license, passport, military
- Your ID will be checked upon entry to the beer garden and when you order your drink.
- The bar will be a cash bar. There will be NO ATM access, but credit cards will be
- You'll want to remember this event! Please drink responsibly and avoid pre-gaming.
- We want you to plan ahead and have a sober ride home! Please consider using Uber or
- If you need to leave your vehicle overnight, overnight parking is now available in
ALL lots and levels of the parking structure with a valid CSUSM permit.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted inside the
event and may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Last call will happen at 5:30 PM and the beer garden will close at 6:00 PM.
What to do at Festival 78
Make sure to snag a spot in front of the main stage! You won't want to miss these
- Student Opener: RENEGADE
- Featuring Student Performers: HYPEDELIC and AUGEN
- Find out the Main Headliner(s) at the Artist Reveal on April 9, 2020
Cool Off Tent
Chill out under the shade, beat the heat, and have a CHIBEY time at our cool off area
If you're 21+ come by the beer garden to purchase a cold brew! Don't forget your valid
state or federal ID!
Arts and Activities
Make sure your phones are charged and bring your portable charger for some #instaworthy
activities and installations!
Check back for a list of food trucks and tents that will be there!
Stay in the Know
Stay updated on all Festival 78 promo events and be on the lookout for SWAG and free
student ticket giveaways by following us on Instagram @asi.csusm.
Individuals with disabilities who would like to attend this event, please contact
email@example.com regarding any special accommodation needs. It is requested that individuals requiring
auxiliary aids, such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials,
notify the event sponsor at least seven working days in advance of the event. Every
reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective
and timely manner.
*amount before Eventbrite fees