Festival 78 at CSUSM is an interactive outdoor art & music festival held annually on the Mangrum
Track and Field. The festival unites the students through music, art and entertainment.
Dive into Spring with an event you don’t want to miss!
Buy Your Tickets Now!
Festival 78 will take place on Saturday, April 23, 2022
Buy your ticket here!
Festival 78 at CSUSM is an interactive outdoor art & music festival held annually
on the CSUSM Mangrum Track and Field. The festival unites the students and local community
through music, art and entertainment. Dive into Spring with an event you don’t want
Have a question?
Visit the FAQ page and do a quick search! Can't find what you're looking for? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR TICKETS TO FESTIVAL 78!
There are a limited amount of tickets available!
March 18, 2022 - April 14, 2022:
- $15* CSUSM student tickets
- $20* guest tickets
April 15, 2022 - April 23, 2022:
- $30* CSUSM student tickets
- $40* guest tickets
There are only 200 guest tickets available and it must be purchased with a current
CSUSM student ticket. If you would like a guest ticket, purchase your tickets early. Limit is one guest ticket per current CSUSM student ticket. Guest must provide valid federal or state ID and must enter with current CSUSM student.
Current CSUSM student MUST present virtual ID in CSUSM app.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- There is NO re-entry.
- Gates close at 4:00 PM.
- Students using a student ticket MUST present current, digital CSUSM ID using the CSUSM
- Guests MUST be accompanied into the venue by a current CSUSM student.
- Everyone entering the venue must present a valid state or federal ID (license, passport,
military ID, etc.).
- ID will be checked upon entry to the festival and you will receive a wristband.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING
- Your ticket- digital is ok!
- Your state or federal ID
- Money for food and drinks
CLEAR bags smaller than 12x6x12" (opaque or colored bags not permitted)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- No bags larger than 12x6x12"
- No bags that are not clear
- All bags will be checked by hired security upon entry
- No refillable or disposable beverage containers - FREE water will be available inside
the venue! Soft drinks and other beverages available for purchase
- No lighters, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, marijuana, pipes, or electronic smoking devices
will be allowed inside the venue
- No outside food or beverage (Guests with medical diets should speak with a ASI staff
or email email@example.com for assistance)
- No chairs
- No blankets or seat cushions
- No cameras with a removable lens
- No beach balls, frisbees, anything designed to be thrown
- No pets (including ESAs)
- No laser pointers
- No skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
- No knives or weapons of any sort
- No umbrellas
- No video cameras
- No posters, banners, flags, or signs
- No computers, tablets, or laptops
- No poles or rods
- No coolers
If you're 21+ years of age or older, please note that:
- Valid state/federal ID is required to enter the beer garden (license, passport, military
- Your ID will be checked upon entry to the beer garden and when you order your drink.
- The bar will be a cash bar. There will be NO ATM access, but credit cards will be
- You'll want to remember this event! Please drink responsibly and avoid pre-gaming.
- We want you to plan ahead and have a sober ride home! Please consider using Uber or
- If you need to leave your vehicle overnight, there is overnight parking available
EXCEPT for no overnight parking (12:00 am - 4:59 am) allowed in Lot L, 6th Level of
PS1, Lot X, Y, & Z, or designated event areas in Lot B and Lot F. Parking Structure
2 is CLOSED (no parking) from 2:00 am - 5:00 am daily.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted inside the
event and may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Last call will happen at 4:30 PM and the beer garden will close at 5:00 PM.
What to do at Festival 78
- MAIN STAGE
MAX & bbno$
Listen on Spotify:
Listen on Apple Music:
- COOL OFF TENT
|Chill out under the shade, beat the heat, and have a jawsome time at our cool off
- BEER GARDEN
|If you're 21+ come by the beer garden to purchase a cold brew! Don't forget your valid
state or federal ID!
- ARTS AND ACTIVITIES
|Make sure your phones are charged and bring your portable charger for some #instaworthy
activities and installations!
- FOOD VENDORS
|We'll have food trucks on hand to provide the beets grub!
In April 2016, Tukwut Life and the Dean of Students Office coordinated the Tukwut
Spring Festival. The event featured food vendors, crafts, inflatables, and live music.
CAB and University Student Union Activities Board (USULive!) saw the success of the
event and want to expand upon it. A planning team of students and professional staff
On April 22, 2017 the first ever Festival 78 took place on campus. With 698 tickets
sold and a team of 76 student and staff volunteers from across campus, the event was
a success. The feedback from students was positive and confirmed that the event would
in fact be a priority for the following academic year.
We're so excited to see you at our 6th annual Festival 78 on April 23, 2022!
Interested in volunteering for Festival 78? Sign up to volunteer! Students that volunteer for 4+ hours will receive a free ticket to Festival 78.
View photos from the festival on our Flickr Profile.
Stay in the Know
Stay updated on all Festival 78 promo events and be on the lookout for SWAG and free
student ticket giveaways by following us on Instagram @asi.csusm.
Individuals with disabilities who would like to attend this event, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any special accommodation needs. It is requested that individuals requiring
auxiliary aids, such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials,
notify the event sponsor at least seven working days in advance of the event. Every
reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective
and timely manner.