Join a Committee
CSU policy requires that each CSU campus involves the associated student body organizations in campus policy development as full participants. Because of this, the students that you elect to the ASI Board of Directors at CSUSM serve as the official representative body of the students here at CSUSM! This means that ASI is responsible for the nominations of student representatives to serve on campus-wide governance committees, campus-wide task forces, or other campus-wide advisory groups. But we can't do this work alone- we need your voice!
Serving on a committee is an integral part of the decision-making process here at CSUSM. Students appointed to committees help make a difference on campus!
Benefits of Joining a Committee:
- Professional & Social Networking
- Resume Building
- Leadership Development
- Impact the Future of CSUSM
- Increased Knowledge of ASI
- Involvement on Campus
- Leave Your Mark at CSUSM
How to Join a Committee:
- Browse the various ASI Committees and University Committees below.
- Decide which committee(s) meet your interests.
- Complete the form below to express your interest! Email the ASI Chair and Chief of
Staff, Eryqa Flores
at email@example.com with any questions.