department menu

Student Organization Account Services

Student Org Banking

ASI is responsible for the accounting and banking side of your Student Organization bank account. We can help you make deposits, spend money, and invoice properly. If you need to request a reimbursement, please complete the Expenditure Request Form. If you need to make a deposit, refer to your personalized deposit form, or download a blank copy and take your deposit up to Cashier’s in Cougar Central. If you have any other questions about student organization banking, please contact Natalie Marshall at or (760) 750-6002.

Office Hours:

  • Monday: 9 am–6 pm
  • Tuesday: 9 am–3:30 pm
  • Wednesday: 9 am–6 pm
  • Friday: 9 am–6 pm

If you need immediate support with your student organization account outside of these hours, please visit the ASI Front Desk in USU 3700.