Learning & Tutoring Services
The Office of Undergraduate Studies is now home to the Learning and Tutoring Services, which are an integral part of learning at CSU San Marcos and include the following student support programs that enhance the retention, graduation, and success of all students.
Located on the 2nd floor of the Extended Learning Building (ELB), our Centers create pathways to educational equity that empower students to achieve their full academic potential at CSUSM and beyond. We aspire to provide student-centered, transformative opportunities that proactively enhance student learning in welcoming, community-building spaces, both physical and virtual.
LTS centers will be open Monday to Thursday of finals week for normal operating hours. LTS will be closed on Friday, 5/19.
|Academic Success Center (ASC)
ELB 2nd floor, North
ELB 2nd floor, North
|Varies, check site for details|
|STEM Success Center
ELB 2nd floor, South
ELB 2nd floor, North 273
Spring 2023 Courses Supported
Academic Success Center
Tutoring + Net Tutor
- ECON 201, 202
- HIST 101, 102, 130, 131
- PSYCH 100, 110, 210, 360
- SPAN 101, 102, 201C, 202, 250, 301A, 301B, 303, 350A, 350A
- Net Tutor:
- BUS 202
- FIN 302, 304
- PSCI 100
- PHIL 100
- Stats Tutoring for Human Development
- Stats Tutoring for Psychology
Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- CHEM 160, 201, 202
- ECON 202
- SLP 201, 320, 357, 391, 491
STEM Success Center
- Bio 210, 211, 215
- Chem 150, 160, 201, 202
- CS 111, 211, 231, 311
- Math 100, 101, 105, 115, 125, 126, 160, 162, 200, 210, 212, 242, 270, 311, 350, 374
- Physics 101, 201, 202, 205, 206
- Soc 201, 360, 560* (All soc online via Teams M-F 10am-12pm)
Come on in!
You can find our centers on the second floor of the Extended Learning Building! Our spaces have innovative technology and comfortable work stations for you and your friends.
- Effective Services: Our engaging, challenging, data-informed, evidence-based learning programs foster both independence and collaboration.
- Welcoming Communities: Our vibrant, welcoming, comfortable, adaptable, and safe spaces allow students to feel connected, understood, and included.
- Supportive Team: Our dedicated, caring, and knowledgeable team of peer educators and staff empowers, encourages, and supports students.