Curriculog Resources, Guides, and Training
Curriculog is the program through which all Curriculum approval processes are submitted and reviewed. This fully web-based system allows for course and program origination, curriculum and program changes, as well as review and approval process by committee.
Individual training on Curriculog is available via Teams or Zoom!
(Note: Rather than saving guides on your desktop, check back here for updates).
- Faculty Guide to Curriculog
- QuickStart Guide for Faculty (one-page cheat sheet!)
- How to Submit a C-2 (Course change form)
- How to Cross-List Courses
- How to Submit changes to a Bulk of courses (C-2-Course change form)
- How to Import Course Content - for existing courses: GE proposals and course deletion
- How to Submit Catalog Copy Changes for a Program
- Convert an Email to PDF for Curriculog
- Share with colleagues (How to share your proposal with faculty BEFORE it goes to Dept. Chair)
- How to Review and Approve a Proposal (for all reviewers)
- How to Custom Route (to have someone who is not in the approval process review the proposal)
- Guide to reviewing proposals (for committee members of UCC, GEC, BLP, CAPCs, College Budget committees)
- How to create an Agenda (for Committee Chairs)
- Guide to proposal decisions (for Committee Chairs)
- 10 Ways to Navigate and Search for Proposals (including "Completed" proposals)
- Tips for Using Advanced Filter
- IMPACT: "Does this proposal impact other disciplines?"
Curriculog Faculty Training
*We provide training on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- We can provide training one-on-one or in TEAMS or ZOOM.
- Training can cover a basic overview, or be customized to areas such as: entering a proposal, creating an agenda (for committee chairs), or navigating the approval process.
For technical support or if you need assistance completing a particular form in Curriculog, please email: