How can the Dean of Students Office serve as a resource for students?
- Introduce and interpret campus policies and procedures including the Standards for Student Conduct
- Provide students with information regarding student grievances and grade appeals
- Support students who believe they have been a victim of discrimination or sexual harassment
- Serve as a liaison with ASI reps at large
- SRT (Student Response Team)
- Mail professors for students who are ill
- Raise questions regarding the impact that campus decisions have on students in committee
- Clarify ethics, values, and behavior expectations of students
- Perform background checks for students applying for government positions or other
jobs. Please allow five business days for processing.
- Perform background checks for current students wanting to attend high school dances.
Please allow five business days for processing.