Emergency Notification System - Opt In
If you are not a current CSUSM Faculty, Staff, Student or Administrator and wish to
register with the CSUSM Emergency Notification System, you may do so by following
the steps below:
How to Create an Account
Welcome to CSU-San Marcos Community Registration Portal
Our online tool for subscribing to messages that matter to you most. Provided below
are instructions on how to register for our MyConnect site and subscribe to messages and notifications.
- Go to: https://csusm.bbcportal.com/Entry
- Click Sign Me Up!
- You will be asked to provide your first and last name, an email address, and a password
for your new account.
- Portal passwords must have at least 8 characters with a capital letter and a number,
do not use special characters.
- Once you’ve provided the information, you will receive a confirmation message to the
email you’ve provided. Use the hyperlink provided in the email you receive to confirm
your email address and log into your account.
- Please choose the subscription group that best fits your campus designation. (i.e.,
Parents, CCF, Vendors, etc.)
- Your portal user credentials will be active for whenever you need to log in and update
subscriptions and preferences.