Presentation or Event Request
The SHCS staff (Health Educator and Counselors) are available for classroom lectures and event collaborations on a variety of topics. If you're unavailable for a class, don't cancel it! Call us to schedule a classroom presentation.
|REQUEST FOR A PRESENTATION OR EVENT COLLABORATION WITH SHCS|
We are available for all CSUSM departments and organizations including: Greek Life, Student Orgs, Student Life Centers, Athletics, GEL 101, ASI and classes on a wide variety of topics including:
- General Health & Wellness
- SHCS Overview
- Healthy Cougars: Nutrition Basics
- Sex BINGO (Sexually Transmitted Infections)
- Birth Control Options
- Aware, Awake & Alive - Alcohol 101
- Alcohol & Sex
- Eating Disorders
- Deadly Buzz (Club/Designer Drugs)
- Mindful Eating
- Sexual Violence & Healthy Relationship
- Stress Management a & Mindfulness
- Step Up! Bystander Intervention
- Cougar Supporting Cougars (Mental Health)
- Safer Sex & COVID-19
- Mental Health Awareness and VAR
- Being a Healthy Cougar - Tips for Leading a Healthy Lifestyle
- Other Health Topics...
Presentations are from peer educators, counselors or health educator. For information, or to make an appointment, please call: Cathy Nguyen, Health Educator: (760) 750-4917.