Beginning in Fall 2020, all Housing costs will be placed on the student’s MyCSUSM account. This means:
- Other than the $300 Administrative Fee that was paid when you applied for Housing,
you will pay all fees directly to CSUSM instead of paying the Housing office.
- Financial Aid will automatically be applied to your Housing costs (once any outstanding
Fees and Tuition have been paid) rather than having to wait for your refund to pay
- All costs and bills will be conveniently located in one place.
- Housing fee due dates have been updated to match CSUSM’s due dates, again allowing
for one convenient payment plan. Due dates for the 2020-2021 academic year are as
- August 26th, 2020; September 25th, 2020; October 25th, 2020; November 24th, 2020; January 20th, 2021; February 19th, 2021; March 21st, 2021; April 20th, 2021
- As in previous years, no installments are charged in December and May.