Parking, Printing and Payments
All parking for residents is provided through Parking and Commuter Services. Residents will need to purchase a parking permit through campus in order to park
on-campus. This is a separate cost from your Housing. The closest parking lots are
Lot O, Lot K and Parking Structure 1.
There is no parking allowed at the UVA Vendor Lot or in The QUAD's back lot. Violators
may be towed at owner's expense.
Residents do not need to bring their own printer to Housing, as there are Paw Print
stations located at both UVA and The QUAD. The locations are:
- C1 Meeting Room at UVA (located on the 1st floor of C building near the middle stairwell)
- 116 Study Room at The QUAD (located on the 1st floor of C building near the pool)
How Paw Print works
Beginning in Fall 2020, all Housing costs will be placed on the student’s MyCSUSM account. This means:
- Other than the $300 Administrative Fee that was paid when you applied for Housing,
you will pay all fees directly to CSUSM instead of paying the Housing office.
- Financial Aid will automatically be applied to your Housing costs (once any outstanding
Fees and Tuition have been paid) rather than having to wait for your refund to pay
- All costs and bills will be conveniently located in one place.
- Housing fee due dates have been updated to match CSUSM’s due dates, again allowing
for one convenient payment plan.
- As in previous years, no installments are charged in December and May.