Welcome to CSUSM at Temecula, a satellite campus for California State University San Marcos serving all southwestern Riverside County. Our university is the only public university in the area that offers upper division bachelor's and master's degrees. In addition to degree programs, CSUSM at Temecula also offers professional development certificates and personal enrichment programs. Whether you are transferring from community college, looking to make a career change or simply want to expand your horizons, CSUSM at Temecula has something for you.
CSUSM at Temecula extends the academic and instructional resources of the institution throughout Riverside County, providing high-quality degree programs, certificates and courses. Our academic offerings are designed to respond to the educational needs of the diverse populations in our region, and help members of our community achieve their lifelong learning goals.
In an effort to achieve its mission, CSUSM at Temecula builds its programs, activities and services upon six fundamental objectives:
- Provide opportunities for members of the general community to pursue continuing education and lifelong learning goals
- Provide continuing education and training opportunities for professional groups and key industry clusters in the region
- Assist the university in meeting its enrollment, service and access goals through creative, flexible and responsive self-support academic programming
- Serve as a conduit to the university for degree-bound students who have not achieved matriculation status
- Encourage and support university faculty to develop new and innovative courses and programs
- Build partnerships with various communities throughout the region in order to identify and solve mutual concerns
CSUSM at Temecula has at its core the same values that guide Cal State San Marcos:
- Intellectual Engagement: learning, teaching, discovery and application of knowledge
- Community: shared commitments to service, teamwork and partnership
- Integrity: respect, honesty, trust, fairness, academic freedom and responsibility
- Innovation: creativity, openness to change, flexibility, responsiveness and future focus
- Inclusiveness: individual and cultural diversity, and multiple perspectives