Summer 2019 will offer over 150 courses in a wide range of fields and disciplines.
Summer is open to CSUSM students, students from other colleges and universities,
qualified high school seniors, and community members. Courses are fully transferable
to other academic institutions, and up to 24 units taken as a non-matriculated student
may be counted toward a CSUSM degree.
How to Register
- Find the class you want on the summer schedule.
- Register, just like a fall or spring class, in your MyCSUSM.
- You're done!
- Enrollment for CSUSM students will begin on March 25th.
- Open enrollment for non-CSUSM students will be begin on April 2nd.
- Summer 2019 classes begin June 3 and end August 10, 2019.
Full Session - June 3 to August 10
1st Block - June 3 to July 6
2nd Block - July 8 to August 10
Complete the form to recieve the Alerts about Summer Session