Your  Account:

Military Transcripts

When applying for admission, UNOFFICIAL military transcripts will have to be provided directly to Admissions and are required to process your admission application. You can print them and submit to Admissions; they do not have to be sealed, official. 

See the listed sites below of where and how to obtain your military transcripts.

Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans