Mission, Vision, FAQ Future Scholars & How To Apply Program Overview Financial Resources Peer Mentoring
Tuition for Aspiring Scholars Program
Students will enroll through CSUSM's Open University.
- Tuition fees are $350 per unit
- Most classes are three units
- Additional fees include:
- $60 mandatory fee ($12 academic records, $48 Extended Learning technology)
- Students will also need to purchase books/materials
- Some costs may be covered by Regional Centers and Department of Rehabilitation clients
Prices of textbooks and course materials vary.
Textbooks, and other school supplies, can be rented or purchased from the campus bookstore.
CSUSM Aspiring Scholars do not need to live on campus to meet eligibility requirements nor is residential living provided as part of this program.