All Post MSN certificates have the same admission requirements, listed below.
- Master of Science in Nursing degree conferred
- Personal essay explaining your career goals and why you would like to obtain a Post MSN certificate
- Two letters of reference: one academic, one professional
- Evidence of satisfactory completion (grade of C, 2.0 or better)** of the following:
- Advanced Health Assessment course
- Advanced Pathophysiology course
- Advanced Pharmacology course
A gap analysis will be conducted for each admitted student to determine a plan of study.
** Post MSN students can be conditionally admitted into the program prior to the completion of the courses above. Courses need to be completed before enrolling in clinical courses.