Your  Account:

VA Benefits

Military members, veterans and dependents who would like to use their federal VA educational benefits must submit a Student Responsibility Agreement (SRA), each term they want to utilize their benefits. Once enrolled in classes, submit the following documents to MVSO office, or to the Epstein Family Veterans Center.Federal VA educational benefits can be used for credit degree programs and selected certificate programs. 
The CalVet College Tuition Fee Waiver can not be applied to Extended Learning degrees, certificates, or courses.



*DD214: If currently still serving, DD214 is not needed
COE = Certificate of Eligibility
SRA = Student Responsibility Agreement

Contact Information

Epstein Family Veterans Center

Phone: (760) 750-4827

Extended Learning:

Phone: (760) 750-4004