Winter Intersession 2022
Earn credits towards your degree in just 4-weeks!
Register NOW for Winter Intersession, and accelerate your time to degree completion or explore
a new area of interest.
View the Winter Intersession 2022 Schedule!
Extended Learning offers you a number of credit courses in a wide range of fields and disciplines during the Intersession
term. These courses are open to students from other colleges and universities, qualified
high school seniors, and community members. Courses are fully transferrable to other
academic institutions, and up to 24 units taken as a non-matriculated student may
be counted toward a CSUSM degree.
Intersession 2022 Dates:
- October 18, 2021 - Enrollment begins for CSUSM students
- October 25, 2021 - Open Enrollment begins
- December 8, 2021 - Winter Intersession 2021 payment is due
- December 9, 2021 - Final decision to cancel classes
- December 20, 2021 - First day of Winter Intersession 2021 courses
- December 20 - 21, 2021 - Add/Drop Period. Students dropping after December 21, 2021 will receive a "W"
- January 3, 2022 - First day of face to face Winter classes
- January 15, 2022 - Last day of all Winter Intersession 2021 courses
- January 19, 2022 - Grades viewable in MyCSUSM
- June 3, 2022 (Tentative) - Official grades available
- *NOTE: Students may enroll in up to a maximum of 4 units per the Maximum Number of Units During Winter Intersession Policy. Students are held to the maximum 4-unit enrollment limit during Winter Intersession.
Approvals for an increased unit limit are rarely granted.
Please be sure to read all applicable policies prior to registering for courses. By registering for courses, you are agreeing to
abide by all policies.
**Winter Intersession does not follow Extended Learning's regular refund policy.
Please view our Winter Intersession 2022 refund policy to get more information.